THE WAIT IS OVER

After 4 months and 12 days, FINALLY! I got the chance to update this blog again. I've been busy these past few months due to school activities that's why I didn't had time to write in this blog. But today, I already have time to renovate and fix this private place of mine. Although no one follows this blog yet, I still want to continue this since everybody starts with a zero and I think this blog is still in the beginning of process. I continue plugging this site and I am receiving some positive feedbacks from some of my internet friends and I am very happy with that. My latest post is an essay that I included in my project in a communication subject. It is my favorite among all the topics I wrote. This time, I want to share a poem that I wrote a few days ago. My fangirl life is struggling lately since dating issues and member withdrawal is all around my fandom and it give me so much pain. I can't handle seeing my idols going through hard times. If I could just hug them and tell them that it will be alright. But sadly, I can't do anything but to support them on social media and it really makes me sad. That's why I came up writing this poem. 



365 DAYS


You made me smile
You made me laugh
You filled my days with happiness
My heart flutters all the time


You wiped my tears away
You asked me not to cry
And I thought you were special
And yes, you're still


You are my everything
I'm holding on to you
You said you love me
But not like the way I do


You held my hand
But not just my hand
You're holding someone else's
And you're in love with her


Although it hurts
I'm willing to bear it
I want you to be happy
I'll do everything for you


Don't be sorry
Continue what you've started
I'm just here
Waiting for you


I want you to promise me
Because I promise you
I won't leave you but please
"Don't go."
                                              

Comments

Popular Posts